4/6 Beds - 2 room 1 bathroom
Large and bright three-room apartment for 4/6 people with a wonderful view of the town and sea view from the room in the heart of Rio Marina
Bright and spacious 100 m2 three-room apartment located in the center of Rio Marina, a town that rises between the sea and the mountains, the island's mining jewel, a few steps from the main services and the beach. It is a country that offers everything, comfort, entertainment but at the same time important trekking paths for lovers of nature and tranquility.
Excellent local fish restaurants, seaside clubs and renowned ice cream parlors. Be enchanted by the historical charm of this town (the Church of San Rocco, Torre dell'Orologio or Torre degli Appiani, Forte del Giove), visit the Mining Park of the Island of Elba and its particular open-cast mines. With a walking itinerary you can reach the town of Cavo, a charming seaside resort; Nearby you can also reach Capo d'Arco and Ortano by car.
It is located on the second floor of a building located in the heart of Rio Marina. You enter an entrance with a small kitchenette on the right and a living room with a double sofa bed. The corridor leads to the double bedroom with large built-in wardrobe, facing the room on the left the bathroom with shower and washing machine. At the end of the corridor there is a walk-in closet with pellet stove and a second double bedroom with container bed and sea view.
- minimum age to check-in is 21 years old (for group of guys)
- check-in from 16.00 to 19.30 and check-out by 09.00; for check-in after 20.00 a supplement of € 50.00 must be paid
- small pets allowed with a cleaning fee of € 30
- deposit (mandatory): 150.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having viewed the state of the property (in case it is paid in cash it will not be returned before 15.00)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
- 2 LCD TVs - refrigerator - electric oven - hot / cold air conditioner in the kitchen and in the two bedrooms - washing machine - iron and ironing board - mosquito nets in all windows