Bright 2 bed-room apartment with a view of the sea and the city from its balconies, in the center of the municipality, a few steps from the beach and services
Porto Azzurro is the town of a thousand colours, a small port that opens onto one of the most evocative gulfs of Elba, with its dock full of sailing boats, its picturesque alleys, its clubs by the sea. Our apartment boasts an incredible location located in the heart of the historic center of the village, in its main square facing the sea. One of the main tourist centers of the island, it offers services, various trekking paths, evenings enlivened by events of all kinds. The Pianotta and Rossa beaches can be reached in a few meters on foot, but there are numerous beaches that this stretch of coast offers, including Barbarossa, Reale and Terra Nera. All places where time seems to have stopped, with a mineral seabed, fresh and clear water and mixed pebble sand that creates a particular shimmer.
2 bed-room apartment of 60 sq m, located on the fourth floor of a characteristic building, internally comprising entrance hall, living room with kitchen with terrace, double bedroom with balcony, single bedroom with balcony and bathroom with shower.
- minimum age to check-in 21 years (aimed at groups of guys)
- check-in in our offices in Mola from 16.00 to 19.30 and check-out by 09.00; for check-in after 20.00 a supplement of € 50.00 must be paid
- Animals are not allowed
- deposit (mandatory): 200.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having inspected the state of the property (in case it is paid in cash it will not be returned before 3.00 pm)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
Book in real time
- gas hob - TV - fridge with freezer - small oven - balconies - sea view