2 Beds - 1 room 1 bath
Renovated studio apartment maintaining the charm of the Tuscan rustic with modern furnishings, in the main square of the village facing the sea
Porto Azzurro is the town of a thousand colours, a small port that opens onto one of the most evocative gulfs of Elba, with its dock full of sailing boats, its picturesque alleys, its clubs by the sea. Our apartment boasts an incredible location located in the heart of the historic center of the town, in its main square facing the sea, in a restricted traffic area. One of the main tourist centers of the island, it offers services, various trekking paths, evenings enlivened by events of all kinds. The Pianotta and Rossa beaches can be reached in a few meters on foot, but there are numerous beaches that this stretch of coast offers, including Barbarossa, Reale and Terra Nera. All places where time seems to have stopped, with a mineral seabed, fresh and clear water and mixed pebble sand that creates a particular shimmer.
Our studio apartment is furnished with style and elegance, the Tuscan terracotta floor and exposed beams evoke past atmospheres, they fit easily into essential and minimal contexts, decidedly more current. It consists of a bright living area with a modern kitchenette and a sofa that becomes a double bed and a large bathroom with shower cubicle.
- minimum age to check-in 21 years (aimed at couples of boys)
- air conditioning for a fee of €10 per day, on request, on site
- check-in from 16.00 to 19.30 and check-out by 09.00; for check-in after 20.00 a supplement of € 50.00 must be paid
- small/medium sized pets allowed with a cleaning supplement of 30 euros to be paid locally
- deposit (mandatory): 150.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having inspected the state of the property (in case it is paid in cash it will not be returned before 3.00 pm)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
- gas hob - TV - fridge with freezer - electric oven - inverter air conditioning with a fee