2 Beds - 1 room 1 bathroom
Rustic and romantic two-room apartment in the heart of the ancient village of Rio Elba, a fascinating place full of history
At the foot of a characteristic staircase, in the ancient village of Rio Elba, in the authentic part of Elba, far from the chaos and the most crowded areas of the island, we offer a small but charming two-room apartment, characterized by romance and refined environments in which You can relax and enjoy the typical features of the wild and unspoilt island. A place steeped in history, famous for its Etruscan iron mines, not far from the places called "Costa che Brilla": the convenient Ortano is 3.5 km away, and the wild Cala Seregola, the Topinetti beach, the Ripa Bianca Beach on the Rio Marina side; or the Cale di Nisporto and Nisportino on the slope to Bagnaia, another interesting place both from a natural point of view and in terms of tourist activities and services.
With its size of about 50 square meters it is ideal for a couple in fact it can only accommodate two guests, it consists of an entrance hall with large living room, sofa bed, dining table for 6 people, TV. Marble and wood kitchen complete with cooking utensils, fridge and washing machine. Double room with 2 wardrobes and small bookshelf. Marble bathroom with shower.
- Minimum check-in age 21 - caters to groups of guys, families welcome
- the rental must be for a maximum of 2 people
- Check-in from 16:00 to 19:30 and check-out by 09:00; Check-in after 8 p.m. has a supplement of €50.00
- Animals are not allowed
- Deposit (mandatory): 150.00 euros; will be returned at the end of the stay after checking the condition of the property (if paid in cash, it will not be returned before 3 p.m.)
- Bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested when booking); not bookable on site
- Gas burners - Refrigerator with Freezer - TV - Washing machine