5/6 Beds - 2 Room 2 Bath
Incredible Historic Villa immersed in a park with a large terrace overlooking the sea, restored interiors maintaining the charm of the past with all the related services of the exclusive Capo d'Arco Resort
We are in Capo d'Arco, a coastal area suspended over the sea and immersed in the greenery of the Mediterranean scrub on the Cannelle promontory, a 15-minute drive from the wonderful city of Porto Azzurro. Capo d'Arco Resort is situated Inside the National Park of the “Arcipelago Toscano”. It is a security controlled park that can be accessed only by its residents , a place without time or urgency, where peace reigns, as cars are kept separate from the many paths leading to the sea where children can roam free. It is a private residential area with security at the gate , where only Capo D’Arco guests can gain entry and use its services. The sea is about 50 meters away as the crow flies and a few hundred meters on foot through car free paths surrounded by trees.The journey from the villa to the beach, most of which is rocky, is a scene of extraordinary beauty, surrounded by the colors and scents of nature. Before arriving at the beach you will find the incredible swimming pools (open seasonally), one with fresh water ( with baby pool)and one carved into the rock with salt water at the edge of the sea. The intimacy of the snorkelling is safeguarded by a line of buoys that warns and inhibits the passing boats passing from the bathing area. Furthermore, numerous services are available for use (always open seasonally) such as tennis courts, table tennis, children's play areas, volleyball court, minimarket and self-service bar/restaurant by the sea while by the higher pools and garden a restaurant/pizzeria service is available at dinner time.
We offer our guests the central floor of this splendid three floor villa; each floor boasts an independent entrance and large reserved outdoor spaces. The garden is conceived as a dry garden, needing little water and perfect for respecting the environment and the context in which it is inserted. The ring composed of "Washingtonia robusta" palms (some of which could even be centenary) stands out and recently ancient Elban fruits, such as the Fico Popone, welcomed the selection of the other Mediterranean plants . The villa is a green oasis in all respects, which is why we ask you to respect its balance. Being an historic house, you will find a restoration of ancient floors and various valuable objects and furniture, all designed with charm and attention to detail. The living area consists of a large living room with a double sofa bed and armchair with access to the sea-view terrace and a well-equipped built-in kitchen. The sleeping area is divided into two bedrooms, a double bedroom with single beds that can be joined together with access to the large terrace overlooking the sea and a double bedroom with a third bed on the garden side, where there is an en suite bathroom with shower. A second bathroom is also available to customers with shower and bidet. All rooms have direct access to the outside surrounding terrace and garden. The parking spaces are 300 meters away from the property, the path to the car can also be accessed by the neighbor.
- minimum age to check in is 25 years (For group of Young People)
- the air conditioning system is not avalaible for use
- we ask for particular attention towards the fine floors resulting from a recent restoration (Palladian mosaic, travertine and external terracotta)
- the catering and bathing services are not connected to the management of the property, therefore we are not guarantors of the these services
- check-in from 4.00pm to 7.30pm and check-out by 9.00am; for check-in after 8.00 pm a supplement of €50.00 must be paid
- Animals are not allowed
- deposit (mandatory): 1000.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having viewed the condition of the property (if paid in cash it will not be returned before 3.00 pm)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
We will send guests together with the house rules also the condominium regulations which must be respected, some of the points are:
a) it is forbidden, after midnight and until 8.00 am, to play, sing or operate radios, gramophones and televisions at high volume or otherwise disturb with noises
b) it is forbidden to throw materials that could obstruct the drainage pipes into sinks, latrine vessels or in any case into ducts; the costs necessary for any eviction are to be borne by the person who caused the obstruction
c) smoking is prohibited also in the garden
d) No big parties are allowed in the Villa.
Book in real time
- induction hob - TV - fridge - washing machine - microwave oven - kettles - dishwasher - wifi - iron - hairdryer and hair straightener - sea view solarium terrace with garden furniture including sunbeds, wooden deckchairs, armchairs and kayaks - parking spaces 300 meters from the property - dry garden with gazebo -outdoor shower with cold water