4/5 beds - 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom
Three-room apartment in the historic center of Portoferraio, an ancient city and capital of the island, which offers walks in settings with historic charm.
Portoferraio besides the many historical points, Portoferraio including the Martello Tower, the Forte Stella and the Villa dei Mulini (winter residence of the Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte), offers some of the most beautiful beaches of the island: from its white gravel coves and the unmistakable turquoise waters, to the splendid sandy beaches that with the sirocco seem to take us into a Caribbean setting. Those arriving by ferry can only fall in love with the dock and the fortresses that overlook it.
Three-room apartment for 4/5 people: located in the pleasant setting of the historic streets of the center; consisting of two double bedrooms with small terrace, kitchen, living room with TV and bathroom.
- minimum age to check in is 21 years old (only for group of guys)
- check-in from 16.00 to 19.30 and check-out by 09.00; for check-in after 20.00 a supplement of € 50.00 must be paid
- small pets allowed with a supplement of € 30
- deposit (mandatory): 150.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having viewed the state of the property (in case it is paid in cash it will not be returned before 15.00)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
tv; refrigerator with freezer; oven; small terrace; washing machine