8 Beds - 4 room 3 bathroom
Historic Apartment sleeping 8 with triple services in the center of Portoferraio with large terrace overlooking the Darsena and its gulf
We offer our guests a large apartment with fine finishes in a historic building, which offers a unique view of the dock and its gulf.
Portoferraio, a coastal community located in Tuscany, famous since ancient Roman times for its unsurpassed contributions to the Medici’s Gran Duchy and to Emperor Napoleon’s exile. Today, its quaint narrow streets and historic 16th and 17th century fortresses mirror Florence, but it has existed since Roman times.
Experience the charm of the historic center, overlooking a marina filled with boats and yachts, and its lively and picturesque hub.
Boutiques, coffee bars and restaurants are right below our apartment and within walking distance to two beautiful beaches situated within a Marine Reserve noted for scuba diving.
Capital of the Island of Elba, Portoferraio is a natural inlet protected from the winds, surrounded by unforgettable views, ideal departing point for exploring the warm and pristine waters of the Tuscan Archipelago National Park.
- minimum age to check-in 25 years (aimed at groups of guys, family welcome)
- heating € 15.00 per day (mandatory)
- air conditioning on request, for a fee, euro 13 per day
- check-in from 16.00 to 19.30 and check-out by 09.00; for check-in after 20.00 a supplement of € 50.00 must be paid
- Animals are not allowed
- deposit (mandatory): 500.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having inspected the state of the property (in case it is paid in cash it will not be returned before 3.00 pm)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
Book in real time
- induction burners - LCD TV - fridge with freezer - electric oven - dishwasher - washing machine - dryer - wifi - air conditioning on request, for a fee - large terrace with sea view - relaxation area with library