2/3 Beds - 2 room 1 bathroom
Recently renovated three-room apartment for 2/3 people a few steps from the sea in the center of Rio Marina
The apartment is located in the center of Rio Marina, a town historically known for the extraction of iron since the time of the Etruscans and for its seafaring, or its economic activities that prevailed until a few decades ago. The mining past relives as an important attraction for tourism, so much so that the stretch of coast that goes from Rio Marina to Cavo has been called the "Costa che Brilla", precisely because of the pervasive shimmer of hematite dust, the result of past mining. Its particular presence on some beaches distinguishes its appearance.
The recently renovated apartment consists of a living-dining room with satellite TV, an equipped kitchenette, a double bedroom and a single bedroom with large wardrobe and a bathroom. Convenient to all services, one step away from the sea.
- Minimum age for check-in is 21 years (for group of guys)
- the bathroom window cannot be opened
- check-in from 16.00 to 19.30 and check-out by 09.00; for check-in after 20.00 a supplement of € 50.00 must be paid
- small pets allowed with a cleaning fee of € 30
- deposit (mandatory): 150.00 euros; refunded at the end of the stay after having viewed the state of the property (in case it is paid in cash it will not be returned before 3.00 pm)
- bed linen and towels: 20.00 euros per person (to be requested at the time of booking); not bookable on site
Book in real time
- gas burners - satellite TV - refrigerator - oven - microwave oven - air conditioning - washing machine